How it Works
- RoadCover is a service that manages your claim with the RAF from start to finish
- There is no additional charge
- RoadCover offers its member’s full compensation by the RAF should they be involved in a road accident, at NO cost to themselves.
Who is entitled to claim?
- Any individual that has been injured as a result of a negligent driver
- The dependent of a deceased victim
- A close relative of the deceased in respect of funeral expenses
- A claimant under the age of 18 who must be assisted by a parent or legal guardian
What can you claim for?
- Past and future hospital and medical expenses;
- Past and future loss of income or earnings;
- Past and future loss of support for the dependant of a deceased or disabled victim;
- General damages for pain, suffering and disfigurement in the case of bodily injury;
- Necessary funeral expenses