Car Licence Assist
Assistance with car licence disc renewals
What is Car Licence Assist?
Car Licence Assist is a RoadCover service providing online, efficient and hassle-free assistance with car licence renewals and licensing queries.
South African vehicle owners are required to renew their vehicle licence discs annually, and are subject to fines if the discs are not up to date. Vehicle licence discs can be renewed at local licensing departments or certain post offices, but this process is often tedious and time-consuming.
RoadCover has built strong relationships with various licensing departments in South Africa and developed extensive expertise in all aspects of licencing, registrations, and related transactions and services. We leveraged this to develop our Car Licence Assist service, for hassle-free licence disc renewals with minimal effort on your part.
How does Car Licence Assist work?
We will renew, process and deliver your licence discs for as many vehicles as you require and can also assist towards resolving licensing queries should they arise. We have an average turnaround time of seven days and guarantee feedback within 24 hours of your initial enquiry.
The following is included as part of this service:
- An annual reminder before we renew your vehicle licence disc
- Annual renewal of your licence disc and its delivery to your door
- Updates through your renewal process via SMS and email
- Assistance towards resolving licensing queries and related issues
Please note that this service is currently only available for licence disc renewals in Gauteng, Eastern Cape, Free State, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Limpopo and Northern Cape.
How to sign up
You do not need to be a RoadCover member to use the e-renewal service, but members benefit from reduced service fees.
If you would like to renew your vehicle licence disc/s:
- Visit https://www.carlicence.co.za/RoadCover/default.aspx
- Capture the details of all vehicles that require licence disc renewals
- Capture your RoadCover member details and delivery address
- Pay the service fee and renewal cost at our online pay point, with your payment method of choice (debit or credit card, or EFT)
- We will manage the process to issue and deliver the new licence disc/s to your chosen delivery address
If you have any queries, please contact our Customer Service department:
- 0860 726 837
- Monday to Friday, from 08h30 to 16h30