Emergency roadside assistance
What is Roadside Assist?
Roadside Assist is a service that provides 24/7 rapid emergency roadside assistance in your time of need.
A roadside emergency is an unexpected and unpleasant experience that requires immediate and urgent assistance to ensure the safety of you and your vehicle’s occupants or to limit, minimise or prevent further damage to your vehicle. When you find yourself in a vulnerable position on the side of the road with a broken-down or inaccessible vehicle, you require prompt and professional help that is easily accessible.
With years of expertise in road-related matters, RoadCover was ideally positioned to partner with a market leader in accident management and assistance products to add Roadside Assist to our offering, bolstering their already outstanding emergency roadside response with our trademark service excellence.
How does Roadside Assist work?
Our Roadside Assist team is here to provide rapid emergency assistance in your time of need, with the following 24/7 services:
- Towing in the case of an accident or breakdown
- Roadside assistance when you have:
- A flat battery
- A flat tyre/s
- No fuel
- A need for roadside security after an accident or breaking down
- Roadside security and locksmithing to unlock a car you cannot get into
How to get roadside assistance
- Call 087 092 9602 for the Roadside Assist Emergency Line, available 24/7
- Have your ID or passport number available to verify your Roadside Assist membership
- Have your driver’s licence available for verification purposes
Please note that the benefits of this service are only available if the main member is present at the scene of the incident.